Come and chat with our property team at Urban Vision’s exhibition stand where we can discuss how we can support you with your Condition Improvement Funding application as well as school building maintenance, statutory compliance requirements, property strategies, property rationalisation and school expansion design programmes.
Urban Vision is exhibiting at the School Building and Condition Improvement Conference on 7th June 2018 at The University of Salford.
The School Building and Condition Improvement Conference brings experts in education and the built environment together to explain how government schemes can help make your school estate fit for the future. Learn how to make a successful bid for government funding, understand the latest trends in education estates and anticipate your infrastructure needs of the future.
By attending the conference you will:
- Increase your understanding of what the core tenets of the schools improvement fund are and what makes a successful application
- Invaluable advice on submitting a successful bid and the importance of stressing social value gained through school improvement
- What the divergence in requirements for FE and Sixth Forms are
- How to Ensure academies and maintained schools meet the terms of their funding agreements
- By what process the Condition Data Collection Programme is formulated
- How to Advance the portfolio of efficient and capable educational providers
7th June 2018-05-11
9am until 4pm
Adelphi House – The University of Salford