Our highly experienced transactional estates experts can review, assess, create strategies and advise on your property portfolio to make sure you’re receiving the best possible solutions and financial returns on your land and property assets.
Our services include:
- Surveying, including national surveying programmes, building, DDA, condition, statutory compliance and dilapidation surveys
- Developing and delivering property strategies, building design, development planning and project delivery
- Developing and delivering property cost reduction and income maximisation strategies
- Section 106 agreements including viability assessments
- Contract administration, procurement and contractor management
- Strategic advice and implementation of asset management and empty property solutions
- Completing red book valuations, development valuations and statutory valuation including, asset valuations, building insurance valuations and RTB valuations
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of land and property
- Strategy and implementation of compulsory purchase orders
- Property management including landlord and tenant management, rent reviews, lease renewals, surrenders and new lettings
- Rating valuations and appeals
- Maintaining up to date land and property record systems
- Managing temporary licenses for events such as markets, car boot sales, fairgrounds and filming
- Completing option/strategic appraisals on property assets.