Maintenance and compliance
Our maintenance and compliance service is dedicated to looking after your building.
Buildings, equipment and appliances must all be maintained and serviced to comply with legislative and statutory requirements. Urban Vision can ensure your building and its equipment and assets remain compliant at all times.
We provide a management service to ensure that all your servicing needs are met which includes:
- Preparation of service contracts by qualified engineers
- Full in-house technical support should any repairs and maintenance works be identified
- Contract management including quality checks
- Asbestos advisory service including re-inspection and management surveys
- Responsive repairs helpdesk, providing a single point of contact for minor repairs and out of hours call out facility
The benefits of using Urban Vision is that you have:
- Assurance that you are compliant with health and safety regulations
- Access to qualified surveyors and engineers
- Management of the risk and liability
- Access to appropriately approved and qualified contractors and quality control of workmanship
- A reduction in administration and costs
- A practical approach to identified remedial works
Our aim is to maximise efficiency, we are committed to continuous improvement and delivering solutions that reduce costs and enhance services for our clients. We listen carefully and explore the issues in order to build a deep understanding of the challenges you face.
We have a proven track record of managing service contracts and for example, we are responsible for maintaining and servicing over 400 properties for Salford City Council, as well as other clients such as housing associations and academies.