We have unrivalled experience of development management in a local government environment, including the unique relationships between applicants, developers, Councillors and the local community.
Our planning development management service provides:
- Full development management service – dealing with pre-application enquiries and all types of planning applications and related developments (receipt through to recommendation)
- A bespoke pre-application and use of planning performance agreements, service to meet specific client needs
- Performance management – monitoring and management of all cases against defined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Service diagnostics – ongoing service improvement and resource evaluation
- Validation and registration of planning and related applications – completing all relevant notification and publicity requirements
- A full planning enforcement service – form investigation to making recommendations on breaches of planning control, serving notices and attendance at court.
- Commercial understanding – to help make informed decisions
- A full appeals service – from administration to producing statements of case and attendance as expert witness at hearings and public inquiries.