Highway asset management
Our highway asset management delivery team can work with you to ensure your highway assets are being managed in the most effective and efficient way and are fulfilling legal obligations, delivering stakeholder needs and safeguarding the engineering integrity of your highway network.
If you are a local authority, we can also be your delivery mechanism to help you unlock some of the £578 million funding set aside by the Secretary of State, which can be invested to further improve your highway network.
Our services include:
- A highway asset management framework which will reflect the guidance provided by the Highway Maintenance Efficiency Programme (HMEP) document ‘Highway Infrastructure Asset Management Guidance and the revised National Code of Practice ‘Well-managed Highway Infrastructure’.
- Developing and delivering highway/transport asset management plans and policies which will sit within the wider Highway Asset Management Framework.
- Developing and delivering a variety of highway asset management strategies, including data management, performance management, investment and communications strategies and customer engagement.
- Workshops to develop and implement the advocated ‘risk based approach’ and analysis.
- Conducting highway asset valuations.
- Lifecycle planning for infrastructure assets.
- Mentoring and coaching of local authority teams.
- Developing highway works programmes.
- Guidance and support in the submission of the highway self-assessment questionnaire to attain level 3 funding.
- Webpage content development to assist the highway self-assessment submission requirements.