Urban Vision offers a leading Project Management service and have delivered some challenging and complex Public and Private projects across several sectors of the UK construction industry.
Our Project Management Team are typically involved throughout the whole project life-cycle from inception & feasibility through to final delivery. In particular, our Project Managers specialise in direct client reporting, design coordination, pre-development site appraisal and working with partner contractors at both the design and construction stages.
Our Project Managers can tailor our services and offer the best advice for each commission taking into consideration the client’s particular requirements, budget and spending objectives, brief, timescales, procurement method, and target outputs.
Whether directly appointed as client’s representative or as part of Urban Vision’s multi-disciplinary team, the Project Managers are suitably experienced and qualified to advise clients on construction strategy, phasing, procurement, site selection & land assembly, site investigation and specialist surveys.
Our Services include:
• De-risking of Proposed Sites
• Coordination of Planning Applications
• Programme Management
• Identification and Management of Project Risk & Issues
• Coordination and Management of Pre-construction Direct Orders e.g. Diversion of Utility Services and Drainage, Road Closures, Demolition and Enabling Works.
• Design Coordination
• Advice on appointment of other consultants and specialists